Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tuesday

Hi Folks
this Tuesday we will talk about the Elkins reading, and I'd like to show the David Hockney video about space and time in a Chinese scroll painting. I believe Angela is going to show us what she's working on. And, although I don't want all our class time to be used up by the Tuesday night lecture series, this Tuesday's lecture is one of the most "famous" artists we will probably ever get here, so I think we should go to that and the opening of the show. Gottfried Helnwein-- I've seen library books on him since I was in undergrad, but never knew much about him. Here's one link.

Also, I'm working on my own blog, that's tied in to our last reading, and to the pieces I'm about to start work on. I intend to keep revising what's here indefinitely-- just started it this weekend.

http://shannongwright.blogspot.com/

-Shannon

1 comment:

Iamaconduit said...

Hello All,

Do you think we could make some time to check out my exhibition? I would love to hear what y'all have to say.
-Trevor